• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Virginia members missing in action - haven't heard from them in a long time.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Anyone heard from MSC 45ACP. I haven't seen him on here in a while.

He doesn't seem to post as often as he once did. I saw Mike and one of his lovely daughters not too long ago - at the York County rally to support the young man that was fired from AutoZone for getting his gun from his parked vehicle to stop a robbery where he worked.

zoom6zoom

Longwatch still works at the same gun shop.
BobCav hasn't posted in a few months but we communicate regularly.

Tricorn was very active and then just sorta dropped off. Guess I'll have to stop by the Log Cabin in Stafford and see if he's been in.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
He doesn't seem to post as often as he once did. I saw Mike and one of his lovely daughters not too long ago - at the York County rally to support the young man that was fired from AutoZone for getting his gun from his parked vehicle to stop a robbery where he worked.

Glad you posted that Grape!
I've been concerned about him for a while now.