• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pine County MN Sheriff to talk On The Constitutional Role of Sheriff

Law abider

This event is being held at the Kilkarney Golf Club in River falls WI. If anyone of you live nearby please attend this meeting. I'll be giving my sheriff and her deputies this info I have included below.

Pine County Minnesota Sheriff
Robbin Cole
Speaks on the roll
of the county constitutional sheriff

Date: Sunday April 14, 2013

Time: 1:00 pm

163 Radio Road
River Falls, WI 54022

THE COUNTY SHERIFF HAS YOUR BACKSIDE

Sheriff Robin Cole from Pine County Minnesota will be discussing the role of the County Sheriff in protecting you from federal violations to the Constitution of the United States.
Some of these protections include:

1. Protecting your right to free speech
2. Protecting your right to peaceful assembly
3. Protecting your right from government interference from your free exercise of religion
4. Protecting your right to keep and bear arms
5. Protecting your private property rights
6. Protecting you from unreasonable search and seizures of your persons, homes and papers.

Come join us at Kilkarney Golf Course for this family friendly presentation. Come with your questions and concerns.

AaronS

The day I believe ANY gov't official "has my back" will be the day ....

I understand whatyour saying, but at the same time, I would more than trust Sheriff David Clarkwith a key to my home.
I ran into him atMills Fleet Farm before concealed carry passed, and I had my 1911 on my hip(winter OC sucks). We got into a goodconversation about carry rights, and he was on "our" side 100%. He still is on "our" side.
He stands by theoath he took, and so far I just trust the man.

I would love to get a few beers in him, and ask him afew questions about how he feels about FEMA...