• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Slave-holding,murdering... snaggle-toothed kin folk, anyone?

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/03/post_44.html

From the article:

"State Rep. Joe Mitchell, D-Mobile, had an outlandish exchange via email with a Jefferson County man who asked him and other lawmakers not to pass any laws that would restrict gun ownership.

Eddie Maxwell sent a mass email to state legislators late on Jan. 27, warning them that even attempting to introduce a gun control bill was, in his opinion, a violation of state law.

Mitchell responded from his public, ALHouse.gov email account an hour later, telling Maxwell: "Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk."

That’s not the type of reply I expect to receive from a state legislator," Maxwell replied on Feb. 11. "I’m not a racist and I find your reply to be especially offensive considering the position you hold..."

WOW. Racism is alive and very healthy in this representative's office.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

His email is right on the money, historically. He did overreact. If this email is genuine. If it's not, then the actual author overreacted.

eye95

Hmmm....A rational request not to pass a bill because the writer asserted that such a bill would violate State law is met, from one who clearly wants to pass a bill restricting the RKBA, with an email that resorts to irrational personal attacks rather than addressing the issue presented.

Kinda reminds me of some exchanges here between those who present a rational case for Liberty and those who believe in a powerful federal government that grants rights.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
You've got some real pieces of work down there in your former state, eh, eye95?

Maybe the legislator will be required to attend sensitivity training. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

OC for ME

His email is right on the money, historically. He did overreact. If this email is genuine. If it's not, then the actual author overreacted.
"Historically"......now that right there is funny.

Your folk never used all this sheit to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed, imported criminal-minded kin folk.
Guilt by association. Or, you are a crackah so you are directly responsible for past wrongs.

Typical liberal tactic.

Treborfoot

Eddie Maxwell is a member of BamaCarry and BamaCarry was CCed a copy of these emails when they were originally sent...No doubt they are genuine.

Don't let the Coal Miner tag fool you. Mr. Maxwell is sharp as a tack when it comes to the Alabama Constitution and our RKBA in Alabama.

I provided a link to the Eddie Maxwell radio interview yesterday on WYDE Birmingham Alabama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwuJYE6n02w

http://www.youtube.com/user/BamaCarry/videos

OC for ME

Eddie Maxwell is a member of BamaCarry and BamaCarry was CCed a copy of these emails when they were originally sent...No doubt they are genuine.

Don't let the Coal Miner tag fool you. Mr. Maxwell is sharp as a tack when it comes to the Alabama Constitution and our RKBA in Alabama.

I provided a link to the Eddie Maxwell radio interview yesterday on WYDE Birmingham Alabama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwuJYE6n02w

http://www.youtube.com/user/BamaCarry/videos
B92FSL is referring to Mr. Maxwell's race and that his race justified the "overreaction" on the part of the legislator in question. It is a liberal tactic.

sudden valley gunner

Hmmm....A rational request not to pass a bill because the writer asserted that such a bill would violate State law is met, from one who clearly wants to pass a bill restricting the RKBA, with an email that resorts to irrational personal attacks rather than addressing the issue presented.

Kinda reminds me of some exchanges here between those who present a rational case for Liberty and those who believe in a powerful federal government that grants rights.

Ha, I original misread your post as "feudal government that grants rights".....sadly that seems like that what be a fitting description too.

Beretta92FSLady

B92FSL is referring to Mr. Maxwell's race and that his race justified the "overreaction" on the part of the legislator in question. It is a liberal tactic.

Try reading my posts. I stated he overreacted.

Your affinity for Liberals is baffling to me. You must be a masochist.

arentol

His email is right on the money, historically.

Your post is flirting with a violation of rule 9 of these forums, as you effectively just said you agree with this race based hate statement:

"Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk."

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Your post is flirting with a violation of rule 9 of these forums, as you effectively just said you agree with this race based hate statement:

"Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk."

I have been known to flirt with things.

OC for ME

Try reading my posts. I stated he overreacted.

Your affinity for Liberals is baffling to me. You must be a masochist.
I did read your post and arentol stole my thunder. The off-handed claim of a overreaction does not absolve you of agreeing with that racist legislator's view of Mr. Maxwell and his kin. Only a mod/owner can decide if a rule violation occurred. Personally I do not agree that you violated a forum rule.

As to having a "affinity" for liberals. Again, you being a liberal are exposed for who you are and you resort, as do all liberals, to personal insults in a vain attempt to deflect and obfuscate. Being a liberal you agree with that racist legislator and hold Mr. Maxwell as deserving of that racist legislators ire.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I did read your post and arentol stole my thunder. The off-handed claim of a overreaction does not absolve you of agreeing with that racist legislator's view of Mr. Maxwell and his kin. Only a mod/owner can decide if a rule violation occurred. Personally I do not agree that you violated a forum rule.

As to having a "affinity" for liberals. Again, you being a liberal are exposed for who you are and you resort, as do all liberals, to personal insults in a vain attempt to deflect and obfuscate. Being a liberal you agree with that racist legislator and hold Mr. Maxwell as deserving of that racist legislators ire.

I can't for the life of me understand why y'all pay any attention to B92Lady. She has an extensive history here of self-contradiction, intellectual dishonesty, evasion, and dismissiveness.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
SNIP Mitchell responded from his public, ALHouse.gov email account an hour later, telling Maxwell: "Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk."

(sigh)

I suppose now that racism will cloud the discussion and obscure two very obvious points.

If Mitchell supports gun control, he'll be denying members of his own race their rights to self-defense just the like people he accuses in the quote above.

And, its the pot calling the kettle black when a government criminal (sorry for repeating myself) accuses others of past criminality.

OC for ME

I can't for the life of me understand why y'all pay any attention to B92Lady. She has an extensive history here of self-contradiction, intellectual dishonesty, evasion, and dismissiveness.
Good question, and accurate portrait of B92FSL. However, new folks may not know B92FSL as we do. Call my interaction with a attempt to mitigate.