• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle city hall open house. 4/6/13 Sat.

jsanchez

I can't make it, but I'll be with you in spirit.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I apprieciate that Damonk, I really do.

So looks like Sanchez party of one.

I'm glad, I'm saving money on dounuts.

I'll let you know how it was.

And no I'm not wearing my drop leg holster, I find that uncomfortable these days.

Oh and thanks very much for putting this event at the top of the page.

I hope you do it again when its time for the seattle police picnic at harbor base.

Last edited:

jsanchez

So I got there at 12 noon. Started socializing. Went around to all the tables. Talked to people about what ever there table was about.

The 2 hours flew by. Talked with alot of people.

Now the last time I went to this, they had a rule that you had to check your gun if you wanted to go into the secure area's like the mayor office or city council offices.

This year I talked to Ofc. Hockett and he told me that they could only ask you to check your gun. I guess someone read them their civil rights law.

I didn't go to the offices because I spent to much time talking to people in the lobby. It was a good turn out, a little smaller than last time, but it was rainning really hard out.

No negative experiences.

Jeff Hayes

It may well be true that if you're not cheating you're not trying...but if cheating is the only way you could possibly win, then you're better off giving up and going home. For the good of everyone.

"Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you Lose" that sums it up from my point of view.

jsanchez

"Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you Lose" that sums it up from my point of view.

The anti's have the media on their side. So its real important to come out to these events in anti's area to show that we are a safer state with open carry and open carrier's are the kind of people you want around.

You know not one person asked me about my gun at this event. We were to busy talking about other things and being normal good people.

I know not everyone can come out because of other demands on your time, but when you do have free time, take you family to Seattle and mingle, and maybe in the future you can attend the Seattle Police open house picnics this year.
I love the harbor patrol one the best, because of the beautiful setting.

Good luck everyone and hope to see you at an event in Seattle in the future.

Last edited: