• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thursday, March 28th: A National Day to Demand Action from Congress

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'm not sure if anything is planned in Virginia or not. I expect there is since they say 29 states.
Just a heads up and it would be good to take a few pictures if you run across a group of idiotic people wringing heir hands and looking lost.

OC with pride!
Remember, you can't argue with these people, just smile and look over their heads.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I'm not sure if anything is planned in Virginia or not. I expect there is since they say 29 states.
Just a heads up and it would be good to take a few pictures if you run across a group of idiotic people wringing heir hands and looking lost.

OC with pride!
Remember, you can't argue with these people, just smile and look [strike]over their heads[/strike] where you walk so you do not step in the BS they are dropping all over the place.

Fixed it for you. No charge.

stay safe.

va_tazdad

Omg......

OC with pride!
Remember, you can't argue with these people, just smile and look over their heads.

Other than sending an email again asking about "personal Defense Weapons" to Warner, Kaine and Cantor I slept through it.

Think I missed anything? I know I didn't step in anything.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Other than sending an email again asking about "personal Defense Weapons" to Warner, Kaine and Cantor I slept through it.

Think I missed anything? I know I didn't step in anything.

I think all 2 MIAG supporters in Va had a massive luncheon together. The Mayor in Richmond gave a speech to himself I understand.

Very moving demonstration!:uhoh:

sidestreet

That's too bad...,

I think all 2 MIAG supporters in Va had a massive luncheon together. The Mayor in Richmond gave a speech to himself I understand.

Very moving demonstration!:uhoh:

for Jones, that is. As Larry King used to say, and maybe he still does, "I never learned anything while I was talking." ;)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.