• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed robbery in Tysons Corner

Arma1911

Thumper32,

Thanks for posting that. I am sure that many people, including myself, wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

I would bet that most people on OCDO are men, but this reminds us that our wives/daughters/moms should also be protecting (arming) themselves and I hope that we encourage them to do so.

Griz

It was a rat hole 20 years ago. Some things just don't change.

sidestreet

If that had been a double barreled shotgun...,

I'd have said it was "Country Joe" Biden, always topping his last stupid stunt with another more stupid stunt. "No ma'am, I'm not robbing you, I'm just giving you an opportunity to be neighborly!"

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.