• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A Meeting

Bpdenverco

The recall effort is under way for Rhonda fields, yes you should know this name. She is the one who Sponsored the mag bill.

She only needs around 6,000 *votes, from her area to start the recall election.
This is a drop in the bucket compared to the other recall efforts.

So www.OpenCarryDenver.Org is having a meeting to gather workers to help fight this battle. This is your chance to get involved in the process. If she falls, the rest will follow.

So hit this link and sign up, it's Saturday the 6th at 2:00 pm. Speer and I25

http://www.meetup.com/OPENCARRYDENVER-ORG/events/111317232/

Do not respond on this thread, just use the above link to sign up

Saxxon

I'd like to get on this one, but already involved in Hudak's recall. Unlikely to have more time to spare.

I'd love to see Fields put out to pasture, not so sure about the voters in her district though. Did she get in on sympathy vote or the "Obama factor" (race based voting)? 6,000 is a low threshold, I am surprised as it will take 3X that number to get Hudak's recall to a vote, I'd have thought Aurora was more densely populated. Or is it that barely anyone in that district is actually registered, they just show up at the polls and vote anyway like the rest of the Demo-zombies.

Bpdenverco

Yes I will get those stats, I have seen them. If you saw the stats, it is real easy to get here, yes Thier was a very low turn out...

Bye the way, how is the hudak recall going. I had the fields meeting Friday night, while the hudak meeting was going on, I heard their was a meeting location snag.

Last edited:

Saxxon

Yeah last minute change of location, there was still 50 or so present at the one I was at, there were more convened. As to how its going, they were working up the language to file; I am waiting on a phone call to come pick up petitions and start gathering signatures. Already a half dozen or more where I work who live in her district with their pens dripping ink waiting to sign.