Thread: State Sen. Dave Marsden on Guns

Burke/Blacksburg, Virginia, USA

State Sen. Dave Marsden on Guns

Snip: "Over 70 members of the Virginia Citizenís Defense League visited me in Richmond this year, mostly carrying weapons."

Overall, the commentary is pretty typical of what I have come to expect from carpet-bagging Dave. He talks a good game about supporting the 2nd Amendment and responsible gun owners, but then he throws out a bunch of sob stories about parents who didn't properly raise their children and pretty much blames all gun owners for the resulting problems.

mayberry, nc
    he is basically someone who interprets the 2ndA the wrong way. he entirely ignores the people and imposes his bias in the argument.

remember UNerversal background checks will mean national registration. there is no way it will work with out registration
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.