• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

State Sen. Dave Marsden on Guns

VApatriot

http://www.burkeconnection.com/news/2013/mar/28/protecting-both-gun-rights-and-public-safety/

Snip: "Over 70 members of the Virginia Citizen’s Defense League visited me in Richmond this year, mostly carrying weapons."

Overall, the commentary is pretty typical of what I have come to expect from carpet-bagging Dave. He talks a good game about supporting the 2nd Amendment and responsible gun owners, but then he throws out a bunch of sob stories about parents who didn't properly raise their children and pretty much blames all gun owners for the resulting problems.

papa bear

he is basically someone who interprets the 2ndA the wrong way. he entirely ignores the people and imposes his bias in the argument.

remember UNerversal background checks will mean national registration. there is no way it will work with out registration