Thread: The difference between Stevens County & King County

The difference between Stevens County & King County

I will be OCing to this event

The Stevens County board of Commissioners passed a proclamation declaring April 2nd as "Second Amendment Appreciation Day". The event will be marked with a ceremony at 12:00 noon on 2 April on the County Courthouse lawn located at 215 S. Oak St, Colville.

You will never see anything like this in King County.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hayes View Post
    I will be OCing to this event

The Stevens County board of Commissioners passed a proclamation declaring April 2nd as "Second Amendment Appreciation Day". The event will be marked with a ceremony at 12:00 noon on 2 April on the County Courthouse lawn located at 215 S. Oak St, Colville.

You will never see anything like this in King County.
    You gotta like that!....take some pictures....it would be good if it even got some news recognition over here.

Update: I sent it to the news desk at KOMO
    Last edited by jt59; 03-28-2013 at 07:24 PM.
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat....Teddy Roosevelt

Damb wish I could go.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Quote Originally Posted by jt59 View Post
    You gotta like that!....take some pictures....it would be good if it even got some news recognition over here.

Update: I sent it to the news desk at KOMO
    Awesome, this is why I do not get hassled for OC on this side of the state.

Why does this stuff always happen when I am working? Well, I'll be with you in spirit, or in my dreams. Have a good time.

bob

Quote Originally Posted by BobR View Post
    Why does this stuff always happen when I am working? Well, I'll be with you in spirit, or in my dreams. Have a good time.

bob
    I just turned the calendar over to April and I have an appointment I can not change that day, so I will not make it.

Grew up there, as I mentioned in another thread. Would love to live there again. Awesome county, my favorite in the state!