• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The difference between Stevens County & King County

Jeff Hayes

I will be OCing to this event

The Stevens County board of Commissioners passed a proclamation declaring April 2nd as "Second Amendment Appreciation Day". The event will be marked with a ceremony at 12:00 noon on 2 April on the County Courthouse lawn located at 215 S. Oak St, Colville.

You will never see anything like this in King County.

jt59

I will be OCing to this event

The Stevens County board of Commissioners passed a proclamation declaring April 2nd as "Second Amendment Appreciation Day". The event will be marked with a ceremony at 12:00 noon on 2 April on the County Courthouse lawn located at 215 S. Oak St, Colville.

You will never see anything like this in King County.

You gotta like that!....take some pictures....it would be good if it even got some news recognition over here.

Update: I sent it to the news desk at KOMO

Last edited:

Jeff Hayes

You gotta like that!....take some pictures....it would be good if it even got some news recognition over here.

Update: I sent it to the news desk at KOMO

Awesome, this is why I do not get hassled for OC on this side of the state.

BobR

Why does this stuff always happen when I am working? Well, I'll be with you in spirit, or in my dreams. Have a good time.

bob

Jeff Hayes

Why does this stuff always happen when I am working? Well, I'll be with you in spirit, or in my dreams. Have a good time.

bob

I just turned the calendar over to April and I have an appointment I can not change that day, so I will not make it.

thewise1

Grew up there, as I mentioned in another thread. Would love to live there again. Awesome county, my favorite in the state!