Thread: 40+ Officers & ATF Agents Raid Home of Youtube Gun Personality FPSRussia

40+ Officers & ATF Agents Raid Home of Youtube Gun Personality FPSRussia

Any one seen this yet? Does not say if they found any thing. Took 40 people to raid one home. Sheesh!

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/40-atf...ity-fpsrussia#
    Kentucky Open Carry Group
    http://opencarry.niceboards.org/

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.

Banned
    The other 30 called in sick .... lol

One report said nothing was taken and no arrests were made. Pretty pathetic. The ATF are such cowardly, unconstitutional morons. No respectable person would "raid" somebody else for their personal property. Especially property they should have a constitutionally protected right to. Then again, this is Amerika.
    Last edited by 77zach; 03-28-2013 at 10:07 PM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    One report said nothing was taken and no arrests were made. .
    Its like my state's sandy hook investigation .. millions of dollars spent, no arrests. But they found a spreadsheet ! Great job Einsteins.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Its like my state's sandy hook investigation .. millions of dollars spent, no arrests. But they found a spreadsheet ! Great job Einsteins.
    Well, the simplest explanation is they were searching for information that could be used for anti-self-defense propaganda. They've proven that with how and what they passed along to the press.

Hypothetical conversation to contrast:

Reporter: What did you find in your search?

Cop: We were looking for information pointing to an accomplice. We found no information pointing to an accomplice.

Reporter: Did his mother allow him access to guns?

Cop: We exist to protect rights; I won't answer any questions for you to use the information to weaken or destroy rights.
    Last edited by Citizen; 03-28-2013 at 10:29 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

I had no idea he wasn't actually Russian. I'm subscribed to both of his channels. Love em.
    Additional text for your reading pleasure...

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    The ATF are such cowardly, unconstitutional morons. No respectable person would "raid" somebody else for their personal property. Especially property they should have a constitutionally protected right to.
    I truly believe that every single employee of the ATF is irredeemably evil.

Then again, I also think that about the DEA, too. And there's a few others.

"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms." Josey Wales

I truly believe that every single employee of the ATF is irredeemably evil.

Then again, I also think that about the DEA, too. And there's a few others.
    Lightweight!
    I think that of almost all government employees.

Quote Originally Posted by jeeper1 View Post
    Lightweight!
    Yeah, if I were to be completely honest, my list would comprise a majority of government.

But I have my pet... favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Well, the simplest explanation is they were searching for information that could be used for anti-self-defense propaganda. They've proven that with how and what they passed along to the press.

Hypothetical conversation to contrast:

Reporter: What did you find in your search?

Cop: We were looking for information pointing to an accomplice. We found no information pointing to an accomplice.

Reporter: Did his mother allow him access to guns?

Cop: We exist to protect rights; I won't answer any questions for you to use the information to weaken or destroy rights.
    But alas, most agencies have this insatiable thirst to make the media love them and print good things about them. It's worse than a man trying to impress a woman.

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by palerider116 View Post
    But alas, most agencies have this insatiable thirst to make the media love them and print good things about them. It's worse than a man trying to impress a woman.
    qft

“The way I understand it they were using Tannerite. It’s legal up to a certain amount and agents were looking for any violations of federal guidelines,” Cleveland said.
    This does not constitute probably cause!!! Unless they had specific reasons to believe that there was an illegal amount there is no good reason for a search warrant. I'm pretty sure there is nothing in his videos that is evident of an illegal amount. Maybe I'm wrong, but, I doubt it. I can just imagine it... Some brown noser trying to climb the political ladder convinces an uninformed magistrate to sign a search warrant after showing him a freaking youtube video as they revel at the awesomeness of the explosion and think, wow, there's no way something that cool could be legal. He must have too much of that explosive stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by jeeper1 View Post
    Lightweight!
    Even the Highway workers? All I do is plow snow, and fix pot holes

Quote Originally Posted by Troy bilt View Post
    Hmm... I suppose so long as you don't start invading private property looking for contraband potholes and unregistered snow collections... you can have a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by HearseGuy View Post
    I had no idea he wasn't actually Russian. I'm subscribed to both of his channels. Love em.
    Then you are next, so that others may feel safer.

Nothing but a fishing expedition...they came up empty... Here's a question: how many taxpayer dollars did they spend on this farce?
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by Troy bilt View Post
    No that's why I put in a qualifier. FYI I used to be a highway back in the 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Nothing but a fishing expedition...they came up empty... Here's a question: how many taxpayer dollars did they spend on this farce?
    Its not important, they'll just ask for an increased budget next year to account for such "investigations."
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HearseGuy View Post
    Russians are in Russia ! ha....but he is not russian .. go figure, the interweb lied to us again

So, according to this article the BATFE raided his home because he was using Tannerite in his videos and he gets paid from ads on his videos. This they claim means he is not using Tannerite for "personal" use, but as part of his "business" and thus needs a license.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you kidding me? This is what the BATFE is wasting their time and my tax dollars on.

http://www.businessinsider.com/atf-r...srussia-2013-3
    Last edited by SavageOne; 03-30-2013 at 08:13 AM.
    AUDE VIDE TACE