• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

40+ Officers & ATF Agents Raid Home of Youtube Gun Personality FPSRussia

77zach

One report said nothing was taken and no arrests were made. Pretty pathetic. The ATF are such cowardly, unconstitutional morons. No respectable person would "raid" somebody else for their personal property. Especially property they should have a constitutionally protected right to. Then again, this is Amerika.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Its like my state's sandy hook investigation .. millions of dollars spent, no arrests. But they found a spreadsheet ! Great job Einsteins.

Well, the simplest explanation is they were searching for information that could be used for anti-self-defense propaganda. They've proven that with how and what they passed along to the press.

Hypothetical conversation to contrast:

Reporter: What did you find in your search?

Cop: We were looking for information pointing to an accomplice. We found no information pointing to an accomplice.

Reporter: Did his mother allow him access to guns?

Cop: We exist to protect rights; I won't answer any questions for you to use the information to weaken or destroy rights.

Last edited:

HearseGuy

I had no idea he wasn't actually Russian. I'm subscribed to both of his channels. Love em.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
The ATF are such cowardly, unconstitutional morons. No respectable person would "raid" somebody else for their personal property. Especially property they should have a constitutionally protected right to.

I truly believe that every single employee of the ATF is irredeemably evil.

Then again, I also think that about the DEA, too. And there's a few others.

jeeper1

I truly believe that every single employee of the ATF is irredeemably evil.

Then again, I also think that about the DEA, too. And there's a few others.
Lightweight!
I think that of almost all government employees.

palerider116

Well, the simplest explanation is they were searching for information that could be used for anti-self-defense propaganda. They've proven that with how and what they passed along to the press.

Hypothetical conversation to contrast:

Reporter: What did you find in your search?

Cop: We were looking for information pointing to an accomplice. We found no information pointing to an accomplice.

Reporter: Did his mother allow him access to guns?

Cop: We exist to protect rights; I won't answer any questions for you to use the information to weaken or destroy rights.

But alas, most agencies have this insatiable thirst to make the media love them and print good things about them. It's worse than a man trying to impress a woman.

stealthyeliminator

But alas, most agencies have this insatiable thirst to make the media love them and print good things about them. It's worse than a man trying to impress a woman.

qft

“The way I understand it they were using Tannerite. It’s legal up to a certain amount and agents were looking for any violations of federal guidelines,” Cleveland said.
This does not constitute probably cause!!! Unless they had specific reasons to believe that there was an illegal amount there is no good reason for a search warrant. I'm pretty sure there is nothing in his videos that is evident of an illegal amount. Maybe I'm wrong, but, I doubt it. I can just imagine it... Some brown noser trying to climb the political ladder convinces an uninformed magistrate to sign a search warrant after showing him a freaking youtube video as they revel at the awesomeness of the explosion and think, wow, there's no way something that cool could be legal. He must have too much of that explosive stuff!

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Nothing but a fishing expedition...they came up empty... Here's a question: how many taxpayer dollars did they spend on this farce?

SavageOne

So, according to this article the BATFE raided his home because he was using Tannerite in his videos and he gets paid from ads on his videos. This they claim means he is not using Tannerite for "personal" use, but as part of his "business" and thus needs a license.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you kidding me? This is what the BATFE is wasting their time and my tax dollars on.

http://www.businessinsider.com/atf-raids-professional-russian-fpsrussia-2013-3

Last edited: