Thread: Those TSA guys are a lot of fun

Those TSA guys are a lot of fun

link: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...222955329.html

FUQ: An incident that reportedly led a TSA agent to accidentally shoot five fellow employees with pepper spray left Kennedy International Airport with mud in its eye.

According to the New York Post, the stinging substance that is meant to be aimed at the face, and can cause major eye irritation, sent all six airport security screeners to the hospital.
    I stopped stocking for the zombie apocalypse. I now stock for the liberal apocalypse.

Why does it seem like every TSA agent is a complete moron who shouldn't be in charge of anything important?

The only guy I know who worked for the TSA was a complete ******* with an ego who couldn't even get a job as a mallcop. Somehow the TSA accepted him, gave him a pistol, and stuck him in an airport to screw with people.
    You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well-armed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Samopal View Post
    Why does it seem like every TSA agent is a complete moron who shouldn't be in charge of anything important?

The only guy I know who worked for the TSA was a complete ******* with an ego who couldn't even get a job as a mallcop. Somehow the TSA accepted him, gave him a pistol, and stuck him in an airport to screw with people.
    This guy? Recommend promotion ... at least he did not molest a 6 yr old girl .... see, they ARE getting better