Thread: Chrome Browser & the OCDO forum

Nortonville, KY, USA

Chrome Browser & the OCDO forum

is anyone else having forum issues? The layout is all weird.

North Carolina
    I started having problems overall with chrome a couple months back, I went back to firefox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Suffolk Virginia

Re: Chrome Browser & the OCDO forum

Delete any cache, or history you may have and try again after shutting down the browser.

I run both Windows 7 and Linux. Both versions do great for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

earth's crust
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I started having problems overall with chrome a couple months back, I went back to firefox.
    I had problems with firefox and the adobe flash add-on sucking up ram, ram, ram until pc just gave ram warnings ...

Only one I have issue with is IE in Win8. Hitting enter does not allow a line break.

I rarely use windows though, usually FF on GNU/Linux.
    "Public opinion and votes have nothing to do with this. The challenge of the Court is not what they're going to do with votes. The challenge-- of the Court is are they going to protect people's rights." - Al Sharpton

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

M$ Windoze gone forever!

Fedora linux and Firefox! After 'dozing for thirty years in SillyCon Valley!