• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Saturday OCDO meet in Bothell - 4/6/13 at 10am

boosteddreams

It's that time again! We'll be meeting at the usual time (10am) at the usual place (The Lyons' Den, 10415 Beardslee Blvd. in Bothell) on 4/6, the first Saturday of April. The parking lot fills up quickly, but there is street parking just east of the coffee shop. Hope to see you all there!

jsanchez

It's that time again! We'll be meeting at the usual time (10am) at the usual place (The Lyons' Den, 10415 Beardslee Blvd. in Bothell) on 4/6, the first Saturday of April. The parking lot fills up quickly, but there is street parking just east of the coffee shop. Hope to see you all there!

I want to come, but I have to wait and see how many people are going to city hall. If no one is going to city hall , I could come to bothell for an hour and then go to city hall.

EMNofSeattle

Good meetup, glad to meet 07 Altima, and boosted dreams, and to see AC and Deros and gogodawgs again. And a few other people who's screen names are slipping me because I'm tired and about to go get some sleep. Unfortunatley I probably won't be back next month since I was able to come to this one due to being in town for a planned event.

Still great meet, great coffee place, great conversations, thanks everyone!

Last edited: