• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 3/30

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Back to the River City Diner, Parham Rd. on Sat. 3/30 at 9:30 am.

Just so that maybe Peter Nap will find it convenient for him - we miss his dulcent tones.

River City Diner
Parham and I-95.............» Map
803 East Parham Road

Last edited:

JesterP99

We will see if I can finally make this one. I am not sure to cross my fingers that I am called in to work so I can make money or to not get called in so I can come to breakfast.

Update -have to be in Woodbridge at 7am

Last edited:

CavTrooperCason

See You There!

Im ready for some more great conversation, great food and great friends. And I will also be bringing a guest again this week.

sidestreet

If I can remember to wake up in time...,

I'm gonna tackle the "Garbage Plate" challenge with Tazdad. I owe him one anyway!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

va_tazdad

To those of you that were absent....

Yes, we certainly did talk about you. Peter's chair by the "Wait Here" sign was missing but it was a good time none the less.

To Skidmark, thanks for the new toy.

scouser

To those of you that were absent....
Yes, we certainly did talk about you.

Yeah, I walked in alone and the greeting from Miss Courtney was "where's Logan?", I walk around the corner and Miss Dana says "where's Logan?", then I sat down next to sidestreet and he said "where's Logan?". (result of his dr's visit is that he has an ear infection)

Some who were present were talked about after they left ....

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate

Just so that maybe Peter Nap will find it convenient for him - we miss his dulcent tones.

River City Diner
803 East Parham Road
[/QUOTE

I miss you all too Grape!
I have a winters worth of work to catch up on at the farm and I'm moving kinda slow these days.
I also ran a hundred rounds through the new Encore...That's a GUN!:lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Here you go Sidestreet.
Winters last little push:

a3deer_zps106bb00a.jpg

67GT390FB

Yeah, I walked in alone and the greeting from Miss Courtney was "where's Logan?", I walk around the corner and Miss Dana says "where's Logan?", then I sat down next to sidestreet and he said "where's Logan?". (result of his dr's visit is that he has an ear infection)

Some who were present were talked about after they left ....

And some we will talk about now. As a general rule we try and make a good impression on folks and in particular the folks who serve us. And of those we definitely try to take extra good care of those who take care of us regularly. I picked up your slack this time but next time and its already been two weeks in a row you or your guests have stiffed courtney on a tip make sure you or they drop a five or a ten on the table or kindly stay the hell where you came from.

scouser

..Some who were present were talked about after they left ....

And some we will talk about now. As a general rule we try and make a good impression on folks and in particular the folks who serve us. And of those we definitely try to take extra good care of those who take care of us regularly. I picked up your slack this time but next time and its already been two weeks in a row you or your guests have stiffed courtney on a tip make sure you or they drop a five or a ten on the table or kindly stay the hell where you came from.

for the record, 67GT was explaining my comment he'd quoted, not telling me to stay where I came from

stickslinger

River City Diner
803 East Parham Road

Sorry I missed this one. Actually missed the last one as well. Hopefully will make it again soon. I had a great time at the one I did show up at anyway a few weeks back.

1245A Defender

Youza!!!

I am surprised and shocked,,, yea shocked,
At how Plump, healthy, and deliciouse those young hussies are looking to me!!!

Can you send me one of those?

Really though, you have beautifull wildlife out on your farm, and you get great pics to share,,
Im sure we all enjoy them, I know I do!

You are a lucky guy, living in Gods country!

67GT390FB

for the record, 67GT was explaining my comment he'd quoted, not telling me to stay where I came from

I didn't even think about it that way scouser you are a more than welcomed addition to the group and the country. But you could do more to convince goddard to go home :)

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I didn't even think about it that way scouser you are a more than welcomed addition to the group and the country. But you could do more to convince goddard to go home :)

Scouser is a born Virginian. It just took him a while to get home.