Thread: Cheaper then Dirt ammo prices

Cheaper then Dirt ammo prices

You won't pay this much for speer gold dot.....

they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Banned
    Me thinks that dirt is now cheaper ...

If people are stupid enough to buy it then they can sell it for as much as they want. I blame the people buying it.

Luckily my local gun store has just put a limit on ammo sells without raising the prices.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by 09jisaac View Post
    If people are stupid enough to buy it then they can sell it for as much as they want. I blame the people buying it.

Luckily my local gun store has just put a limit on ammo sells without raising the prices.
    I feel kinda the same way. Now if the government would stop buying billions of rounds then there would be more for the rest of us...
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

As if I needed another reason to avoid CTD.

I've already trained my brain to just skip over CTD links when I'm Googling thing I want to buy, I don't even see them anymore.
    You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well-armed.

Re: Cheaper then Dirt ammo prices

Lol I'll stick to my pdx1's.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by mpguy View Post
    Lol I'll stick to my pdx1's.
    Go to .50BMGs, I am sure they're cheaper than 9mms now.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 09jisaac View Post
    Go to .50BMGs, I am sure they're cheaper than 9mms now.
    seems like that is what the gov't wants us to do

Activist Member
    The government places orders with manufacturers that will take years to fill at full production.

The Obama administration wants nothing more than to destroy our Second Amendment rights, but they know they will not do so through Congress.

People can't use their firearms without ammunition.

Without ammunition our Second Amendment rights are effectively killed without any legislative act whatsoever.

Anyone see a sign?

They are taking away our ability to use the firearms we have by purchasing all of the ammunition they can. They are either planning on going to war with us (which given the current climate I wouldn't find too far out of reach), or they are being extremely intelligent with their tactics to circumvent the Second Amendment.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Hey, skip that fancy stuff. They have Tula for only $70.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    The government places orders with manufacturers that will take years to fill at full production.

The Obama administration wants nothing more than to destroy our Second Amendment rights, but they know they will not do so through Congress.

People can't use their firearms without ammunition.

Without ammunition our Second Amendment rights are effectively killed without any legislative act whatsoever.

Anyone see a sign?

They are taking away our ability to use the firearms we have by purchasing all of the ammunition they can. They are either planning on going to war with us (which given the current climate I wouldn't find too far out of reach), or they are being extremely intelligent with their tactics to circumvent the Second Amendment.
    ive been saying this for years. dont take our guns but do everything possible under the radar to make them ineffective.
    HOPE FOR THE BEST, EXPECT THE WORST, PREPARE FOR WAR

That's nothing. Alamo Ammo has Remmy Bulk packs of .22 long rifle. 525 rounds for the low low price of only $239.95. I just bought 3 of the very same boxes from Cabela's for $30 each, delivered. Some of these people need their own special level in Hell.
    Last edited by websterz; 04-03-2013 at 12:05 AM.