• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cheaper then Dirt ammo prices

EMNofSeattle

You won't pay this much for speer gold dot.....

Cheaper-Than-Dirt-.jpg

09jisaac

If people are stupid enough to buy it then they can sell it for as much as they want. I blame the people buying it.

Luckily my local gun store has just put a limit on ammo sells without raising the prices.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
If people are stupid enough to buy it then they can sell it for as much as they want. I blame the people buying it.

Luckily my local gun store has just put a limit on ammo sells without raising the prices.

I feel kinda the same way. Now if the government would stop buying billions of rounds then there would be more for the rest of us...

Samopal

As if I needed another reason to avoid CTD.

I've already trained my brain to just skip over CTD links when I'm Googling thing I want to buy, I don't even see them anymore.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
The government places orders with manufacturers that will take years to fill at full production.

The Obama administration wants nothing more than to destroy our Second Amendment rights, but they know they will not do so through Congress.

People can't use their firearms without ammunition.

Without ammunition our Second Amendment rights are effectively killed without any legislative act whatsoever.

Anyone see a sign?

They are taking away our ability to use the firearms we have by purchasing all of the ammunition they can. They are either planning on going to war with us (which given the current climate I wouldn't find too far out of reach), or they are being extremely intelligent with their tactics to circumvent the Second Amendment.

PFC HALE

The government places orders with manufacturers that will take years to fill at full production.

The Obama administration wants nothing more than to destroy our Second Amendment rights, but they know they will not do so through Congress.

People can't use their firearms without ammunition.

Without ammunition our Second Amendment rights are effectively killed without any legislative act whatsoever.

Anyone see a sign?

They are taking away our ability to use the firearms we have by purchasing all of the ammunition they can. They are either planning on going to war with us (which given the current climate I wouldn't find too far out of reach), or they are being extremely intelligent with their tactics to circumvent the Second Amendment.

ive been saying this for years. dont take our guns but do everything possible under the radar to make them ineffective.

websterz

That's nothing. Alamo Ammo has Remmy Bulk packs of .22 long rifle. 525 rounds for the low low price of only $239.95. I just bought 3 of the very same boxes from Cabela's for $30 each, delivered. Some of these people need their own special level in Hell.

Last edited: