Thread: Tacoma friend or foe report

Tacoma friend or foe report

Hey. I'm a cc guy myself, but my wife and I were at babies "r" us today in tacoma and I noticed a fairly prominent firearms prohibited sign. First time I've noticed a sign since getting my CPL. If you all already know, sorry for taking up space. I'm not on open carry as much as some other forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Toy R Us is pretty well known to be anti-gun even to the point of chasing out off-duty cops that get found out to be CC.

Although I'm a CC guy, I will avoid spending any money with them in the future.

being a mom with small kids and another one arriving any day now, not sure I can completely avoid giving toys r us or babies r us any money. there are some things that I can't seem to find locally anywhere else .

the other annoying place that has a no firearms sign is Chuck E Cheese. my kids LOVE this place. much as I want to not spend money there, I will just CC and take the kids there 2-3 times a year to keep them happy.

My parents never bought me anything from R Us and I seem to have turned into a well cultured/mannered mean ol SOB. lol

Quote Originally Posted by psbart View Post
    being a mom with small kids and another one arriving any day now, not sure I can completely avoid giving toys r us or babies r us any money. there are some things that I can't seem to find locally anywhere else .

the other annoying place that has a no firearms sign is Chuck E Cheese. my kids LOVE this place. much as I want to not spend money there, I will just CC and take the kids there 2-3 times a year to keep them happy.
    True. I may not be able to avoid them altogether when we have kids, but if I can do 90% of purchases elsewhere, that is 90% less of my dollars they get. And that is at least a start.

antigun? I have a corporate letter stating otherwise....

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Starks View Post
    It is obvious to me you're the one at fault for not having forwarded company policy to all the store management. Shame on you, educate them all right now. I'm fairly certain that they don't filter down this policy to their stores. I call BS, not on you, but on that drivel they wrote to you otherwise the stores would run like a certain coffee house chain.
    Last edited by bmg50cal; 03-31-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Starks View Post

A lot can change in 5 years.

somewhere in the many threads on here is a thread of me in TRU waiting to pay for a purchase when the child says to his mom "that he wants a gun like mine." The lady took the kid to another lane and the store manager just looked at me and shook his head at her...