Thread: Home grown tomatos

Home grown tomatos

FUQ: LEAWOOD, Kan. (AP) Two former CIA employees whose Kansas home was fruitlessly searched for marijuana during a two-state drug sweep claim they were illegally targeted, possibly because they had bought indoor growing supplies to raise vegetables.

Full story at: http://news.yahoo.com/kansas-couple-...182449463.html

Is it just me or has the whole country lost its mind?
    I stopped stocking for the zombie apocalypse. I now stock for the liberal apocalypse.

Founder's Club Member
    Wait a minute. Two former employees of a government agency proven to violate rights and foment strife globally complained their home was merely intruded?

I call it the tiniest beginning of just desserts.
    Last edited by Citizen; 03-31-2013 at 05:23 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

I had a distinguished and highly-decorated former Green Beret tell me to stay the Hell away from the CIA. He wouldn't go much into why other than to tell me that they would leave you swinging in the breeze rather than get their shoes muddy. He apparently had some pretty bad experiences with them when he was still SF.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    I had a distinguished and highly-decorated former Green Beret tell me to stay the Hell away from the CIA. He wouldn't go much into why other than to tell me that they would leave you swinging in the breeze rather than get their shoes muddy. He apparently had some pretty bad experiences with them when he was still SF.
    This is Truth!
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington