• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can it be true?

VApatriot

I could certainly see this as being useful information, if only there was some very clear proof to back it up. I'm not saying that it isn't true, but I just wouldn't repeat such allegations without some other sources that verify the claims.

DrakeZ07

Interesting idea, Ban Democrats from owning and purchasing firearms. Can anyone see the constitutional implications involved with such an idea?

I've got lots of family who support that very same idea, but what they don't seem to realize, is saying they support or want to bring about such an idea, makes them just as wrong and intelligently incompetent as the folks behind anti-2A groups like the Brady Campaign.

Let's fight for OC, and CC, and our gun rights! But only for Republicans. Hey even better, lets ban Latino, and African-Americans from owning firearms, because all the publicly seen populous street-gangs consist of those two racial groups. Even better, lets ban LGBT people from owning firearms, because they're sinners anyway and sinners shouldn't be allowed to live longer through self-defense.

[Sarcasm, in case it wasn't obvious.]

stickslinger

I could certainly see this as being useful information, if only there was some very clear proof to back it up. I'm not saying that it isn't true, but I just wouldn't repeat such allegations without some other sources that verify the claims.

I knew there had to be some common thread tying all these events together. Now we have it. Truth be told, cause everything on the internet is true. You can't put anything on the internet that isn't true, right?

</SARCASM>

:uhoh:

VApatriot

I knew there had to be some common thread tying all these events together. Now we have it. Truth be told, cause everything on the internet is true. You can't put anything on the internet that isn't true, right?

</SARCASM>

:uhoh:

Today (4/1), of all days of the year, it is good to be especially careful about what you read, believe, and then re-post without verification.