• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What is Responsible Gun Ownership?" from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, April 20

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
• The local chapter of the League of Women Voters will host a free discussion, "What is Responsible Gun Ownership?" from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, April 20, at the downtown Bellingham library, 210 Central Ave.

This could be a can of worms or this could be an opportunity for education. I will have to go and see. Anyone choose to attend with me? We need to get the OC Story out there.

MrGray

• The local chapter of the League of Women Voters will host a free discussion, "What is Responsible Gun Ownership?" from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, April 20, at the downtown Bellingham library, 210 Central Ave.

This could be a can of worms or this could be an opportunity for education. I will have to go and see. Anyone choose to attend with me? We need to get the OC Story out there.

This article:
http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2013/04/01/2943820/number-of-concealed-handgun-permits.html

says the event will be rescheduled for later in the year, "to ensure a popular speaker can attend".

The event is not listed on the Bellingham LOWV calendar on their website.

sudden valley gunner

I want to be there for that also...........with my Sweet Baboo.
LPWA.org, speaker session is free, today is last day for reduced meal passes, 40 bucks for lunch and dinner. still have to register on LPWA.org to attend though.

This article:
http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2013/04/01/2943820/number-of-concealed-handgun-permits.html

says the event will be rescheduled for later in the year, "to ensure a popular speaker can attend".

The event is not listed on the Bellingham LOWV calendar on their website.

I wonder who it was, we were going to have some representatives speak but they are still busy down in Washington.