• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

trying to get a open carry event in bardstown ky

gilbert502

I'm wanting to try to get a small event in bardstown like title says. Simple thing really. Grab breakfast and then clean up a park or maybe a roadside. Would love to have help and any ideas are welcome. Not sure if this will take or not but i see lots of people open carrying around here alot. Maybe someone can help me get something going.

gilbert502

sounds good

I'm working on getting a place to clean up, just need some help. I have a few at the moment but would like to end up with 20ish? Any help gathering like minded people would be awesome. I'll go to Ky gun co and ask patrick if i can post a paper about it. Some time this month im hoping. Dean Watts told me they will start mowing soon and that justs adds to the mess. Any one wanting to come or help email me at opencarry502@gmail.com

Thanks

LEX_XDM40compact

Im in Lexington but thats only an hour away if the meet up is done on a weekend i would def be willing to join!

gilbert502

john

Well, a few people have seemed interested. Thats a good thing i believe. Alot here in bardstown want to bash cause i put a thing on topix. I know, its a horrible website lol. Thanks for wanting to drive from lexington. I'll see how many i can gather and what becomes of it.