• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

National Association for Gun Rights

Trapper-Randy

I got a packet in the mail today from Rand Paul and National Association for Gun Rights. Did anyone else get one? Is this a legit group? Maybe I am out of touch cause I never heard of it!

T-R

kcgunfan

If you can't think of anything they've done, you should seriously consider not sending them money.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

09jisaac

If you can't think of anything they've done, you should seriously consider not sending them money.

By that logic no lobby group would ever get off the ground.

I am not saying that OP or anyone else should donate to them but I do think your one excluding factor is a bit off.

kcgunfan

By that logic no lobby group would ever get off the ground.

I am not saying that OP or anyone else should donate to them but I do think your one excluding factor is a bit off.

This group is 12 years old though, and near as I can tell, all they've accomplished is soliciting for more funds.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Haunter

Do not give them your email. They acquired mine, not sure how, but I receive several requests daily for donations to prevent "dire consequences" from occurring regarding our 2A rights!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The National Association for Gun Rights is an organization run by Dudley Brown.

Our forum rules do not allow me to say anything negative about another gun rights organization other than if they oppose/do not endorse open carry.

NAGR does not oppose OC.

That is all I have to say.