• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

There's Morons and then There's CT Legisative leaders - admitting to violating law

davidmcbeth

Banned
Williams and the rest of the gang just went on TV and admitted to violating our open meetings laws.

Anyone see these goofs talking proudly how that have been violating our open meeting laws for weeks?

On the 6pm news ... I taped it of course ...

Kudos gentlemen and nondescript legislators....not only did you out yourself violating our laws contained in Chapter 14 of our CGS, they announced it proudly.

I contacted my legislators and said a vote for any bill = supporting secret meetings.

If the legislature actually gets to vote is a question .. anyone can now file request for a TRO/temp. injunction to prohibit them voting due to the open meetings violations in superior court .... or before the FOIC (although I think that before the superior court would be a better choice).