• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thead to show a link to gun bill's actual text to be voted upon

davidmcbeth

Banned
I called the democrats and GOP today .. still no text of the bill available that they will vote on ... I started this thread so that anyone who does find it or can post it (I doubt this would be possible given the size limitations of this website..but a link to another webpage that has it)...its another health care bill vote ~ read it after its voted on I guess.

So anyone with the actual text (not the proposals) of the bill itself, please post ... thanks.

The LCO # of the bill is 5045 ... I got that much, but the website is blank on any information (assuming its ACCURATE, which it may not be)

davidmcbeth

Banned
A link to a page with a draft of bill

Freaking GOP cannot even give the right LCO # ... everyone should switch to libertarian party and drown the GOP into the sound...

Save as ... if you can ...

Last edited:

foxhound81

Most disturbing.

Especially the part where you have to pay 35 dollars to even express your 2nd amendment right.

davidmcbeth

Banned

I complained to my cat ... likely have the same effect lol

Was at the Capitol .. sat in the session before I wanted to vomit on these idiots ...

The bill was continued to be added on since the posting link ... so you can the final version at the legislature website now ..

All good stuff .... be prepared to say "whaaaat?" when you read it ...