• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rock River Arms Lead Times/Back Order

DCKilla

After reading through all the horror stories about huge lead times and extreme back orders of RRA products, I was expecting at least a 45 day arrival of my AR-15 complete upper. My order was placed on 3/13. I was surprised to see my upper arrive on my doorstep yesterday, 4/2. So, it was Christmas all over again for me. :banana::monkey

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Things seem to be breaking. I was in a shop last week and the owner had two dozen stripped lowers in the box. He was very proud of them, hence the US$225 price tag, but no buyers. I see stocks replenished eventually and a glut shortly after. Rubber band effect.