Thread: Burglars targeting homes with vehicles displaying "gun stickers"

Eastern VA, with too many people

Burglars targeting homes with vehicles displaying "gun stickers"

Norfolk police are warning gun owners that they may want to remove "gun stickers" from their vehicles.

Good reason why I don't put a buncha stickers on my cars..

Of course, the opposite is true as well. If there are cars in the driveway with gun srickers, it's safe to assume that the owner just might be carrying a little surprise. Well, not much of a surprise..
    The Second Amendment is in place
    in case the politicians ignore the others

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone

Catlett, Virginia, USA
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

Northern Piedmont of Virginia
    In my experience, you're much more likely to have your gun unlawfully taken by cops than by "burglars". But the same principle applies. I've got a couple of "stickers", myself, but I'm a believer in promoting personal defense awareness. And I don't leave guns in the car.
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://

By the way, nothing I say on this website as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice, merely personal opinion. Everyone having a question regarding the application of law to the facts of their situation should seek the advice of an attorney competent in the subject matter of the issues presented and licensed to practice in the relevant state.

earth's crust
    I put 20 stickers on my car and wait at night with my night-vision scope .... no one came. I am disappointed.