• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spring Cleaning

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Yeah, there are a couple of Open Carry Guns in there:uhoh:

P1000286_zps5d20cc5b.jpg

Glockster

Yeah, there are a couple of Open Carry Guns in there:uhoh:

P1000286_zps5d20cc5b.jpg

So to be clear, are you simply saying that you're doing Spring cleaning....or suggesting that you need help with someone coming to clean it out (and take stuff away)? :monkey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
So to be clear, are you simply saying that you're doing Spring cleaning....or suggesting that you need help with someone coming to clean it out (and take stuff away)? :monkey

No, just the annual Deer season to Turkey season change over. I did find my snake chaps which I was wondering about and a few other things.

The back seat is next!

Last edited:

Glockster

No, just the annual Deer season to Turkey season change over. I did find my snake chaps which I was wondering about and a few other things.

The back seat is next!

I seem to come across turkeys quite often during my line of work...but I've been told that despite that, they are not ever going to be in season. :uhoh:

[Okay, I probably really didn't need to post that but here I was sitting at 399 posts and just couldn't stand to be not yet at 400.]

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I seem to come across turkeys quite often during my line of work...but I've been told that despite that, they are not ever going to be in season. :uhoh:

[Okay, I probably really didn't need to post that but here I was sitting at 399 posts and just couldn't stand to be not yet at 400.]

There is a season for everything....even tourists!:eek:

Red Dawg

drdan: What is the limit on tourists this year? If they are buying sunscreen is that considered shooting over bait? Do I have to get a female for every two males that I dispatch? What is the min size?

Glockster

drdan: What is the limit on tourists this year? If they are buying sunscreen is that considered shooting over bait? Do I have to get a female for every two males that I dispatch? What is the min size?

I'm not familiar with that genus of tourista...but the industrial tourists always travel in groups (and can be either commercial or governmental species) and the hard part of the permit is that you have to bag the entire brood or the survivors just stand around sounding silly.