• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Increase Your Understanding of RKBA and The Term "Militia" - DARE CALL IT TREASON

Beretta92FSLady

Beretta92FSLady:

"Thank you for the quote. Adams views on the matter are duly noted.

Now lets get to our ideas, before our bones turn to dust."

I am afraid it went over your head and really: "our ideas"...?

There are only two kinds of ideas here: yours and not mine, yours are of the latter variety.

*yawn* Been there, done that. The least you could do is come up with something original. I tend to set the bar high in the expectation that a newbie would bring something new to the table.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Thank you for the quote. Adams views on the matter are duly noted.

Now lets get to our ideas, before our bones turn to dust.

It has nothing to do with being Adams viewpoint.

There is much broader implications. He articulates my viewpoint very well , so I quote him. I am thinking the other poster who quoted him feels the same too.

Also he was of those evil guys who rebelled against his rulers, and helped found the federation we have today. I find that when many people want to dismiss, quotes from folks like Samuel Adams they are actually trying to dismiss, the principles the country was found upon.