Thread: The City of Philadelphia is VIOLATING Pennsylvania State Preemption again...

The City of Philadelphia is VIOLATING Pennsylvania State Preemption again...

To Whomever is Concerned:

The City of Philadelphia has, once again, Voted to Violate The Pennsylvania Uniforms Firearms Act!

Information on This Occurance can be Viewed here: http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...s-rec-centers/

..., and here: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...201097011.html

However, We all Know that Pennsylvania Code 18 Pa.C.S. 6120 Preempts This Illegal Ordinance!

Phildelphia will NEVER Learn, so..., I Guess that someone who has Standing is going to have to Sue Them in The Commonwealth Court in Order to Ensure Their Continued Compliance with The Pennsylvania Uniform Firearms Act whether They like it or not.

aadvark

Re: The City of Philadelphia is VIOLATING Pennsylvania State Preemption again...

Open Carry picnic!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    While many claim to support the right to keep and bear arms, precious few support the practice.

While many claim to support the right to keep and bear arms, precious few support the practice.

Until the courts start demanding that Philly pay legal and other costs for people arrested under such ordinances Philly will continue as it has. The point, after all, is precisely to impose those costs as deterrent to citizens wanting to exercise their rights.

Quote Originally Posted by randian View Post
    Until the courts start demanding that Philly pay legal and other costs for people arrested under such ordinances ... Philly will continue as it has. The point, after all, is precisely to impose those costs as deterrent to citizens wanting to exercise their rights.
    It's up to YOU to demand compensation from those, who when acting under "color of law" violate your rights and you do this by way of filling a suit against the individual(s) involved and you'd be wise to do it in a federal court. The primitive Pennsylvania legal system can not be trusted.

It's up to YOU to sue those who when acting "under color of law" violate your rights.

It's up to YOU to go after the specific individual(s) who while acting "under color of law" violate your constitutiona rights. The idea should be to economically break these people, one at a time, by way of litigation, litigtion which is aimed directly at them, litigation in which they as individuals are the defendants. If you're here, you're using a computer and in this day and age that's all you need to "get 'em." Don't understand? See the pro se files of what is known as "case law" in the LEGAL section at the main page of this site.

tyc
    Last edited by tyc; 04-16-2013 at 12:18 PM.

Hey guys- I've never been in the PA threads before. Was doing some research as I'll be driving through PA over the holidays and was planning on car carrying (VA CCW). From what I've read-PA is very friendly with OC/CC. I read about the Philly Park ban fiasco on handgunlaw.us which finally led me to here out of curiosity...

We'll played with the OC march. Just wondering, is that illegal Philadelphia park ordinance in effect, and being enforced, or did you squash it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusly View Post
    Hey guys- I've never been in the PA threads before. Was doing some research as I'll be driving through PA over the holidays and was planning on car carrying (VA CCW). From what I've read-PA is very friendly with OC/CC. I read about the Philly Park ban fiasco on handgunlaw.us which finally led me to here out of curiosity...

We'll played with the OC march. Just wondering, is that illegal Philadelphia park ordinance in effect, and being enforced, or did you squash it?

http://forum.pafoa.org/philadelphia-...th-2013-a.html
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I read this link earlier- discusses the ordinance and subsequent successful OC march. It did not mention if the ordinance was still "in effect."

Looks like it was not actively enforced, at least not during the OC march.

I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.