• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The City of Philadelphia is VIOLATING Pennsylvania State Preemption again...

aadvark

To Whomever is Concerned:

The City of Philadelphia has, once again, Voted to Violate The Pennsylvania Uniforms Firearms Act!

Information on This Occurance can be Viewed here: http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...s-vote-to-ban-guns-in-city-parks-rec-centers/

..., and here: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...un-Bans-as-Philly-Forges-Ahead-201097011.html

However, We all Know that Pennsylvania Code 18 Pa.C.S. 6120 Preempts This Illegal Ordinance!

Phildelphia will NEVER Learn, so..., I Guess that someone who has Standing is going to have to Sue Them in The Commonwealth Court in Order to Ensure Their Continued Compliance with The Pennsylvania Uniform Firearms Act whether They like it or not.

aadvark

randian

Until the courts start demanding that Philly pay legal and other costs for people arrested under such ordinances Philly will continue as it has. The point, after all, is precisely to impose those costs as deterrent to citizens wanting to exercise their rights.

tyc

Until the courts start demanding that Philly pay legal and other costs for people arrested under such ordinances ... Philly will continue as it has. The point, after all, is precisely to impose those costs as deterrent to citizens wanting to exercise their rights.

It's up to YOU to demand compensation from those, who when acting under "color of law" violate your rights and you do this by way of filling a suit against the individual(s) involved and you'd be wise to do it in a federal court. The primitive Pennsylvania legal system can not be trusted.

It's up to YOU to sue those who when acting "under color of law" violate your rights.

It's up to YOU to go after the specific individual(s) who while acting "under color of law" violate your constitutiona rights. The idea should be to economically break these people, one at a time, by way of litigation, litigtion which is aimed directly at them, litigation in which they as individuals are the defendants. If you're here, you're using a computer and in this day and age that's all you need to "get 'em." Don't understand? See the pro se files of what is known as "case law" in the LEGAL section at the main page of this site.

tyc

Last edited:

cirrusly

Hey guys- I've never been in the PA threads before. Was doing some research as I'll be driving through PA over the holidays and was planning on car carrying (VA CCW). From what I've read-PA is very friendly with OC/CC. I read about the Philly Park ban fiasco on handgunlaw.us which finally led me to here out of curiosity...

We'll played with the OC march. Just wondering, is that illegal Philadelphia park ordinance in effect, and being enforced, or did you squash it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Hey guys- I've never been in the PA threads before. Was doing some research as I'll be driving through PA over the holidays and was planning on car carrying (VA CCW). From what I've read-PA is very friendly with OC/CC. I read about the Philly Park ban fiasco on handgunlaw.us which finally led me to here out of curiosity...

We'll played with the OC march. Just wondering, is that illegal Philadelphia park ordinance in effect, and being enforced, or did you squash it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://forum.pafoa.org/philadelphia...un-rights-march-saturday-may-25th-2013-a.html