• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

You just can't fix dumb (is that worse than stupid?)

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
This woman is so ignorant about firearms and their components that I'm almost embarrassed for her, even if she is a democrat.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._high-capacity_magazines_can_be_reloaded.html

And then there's Barbara "I've never seen gun I like except when I needed one" Feinstein. Yep... seen fatal car accidents and I have been thinking about giving up my car, too. Also electricity, water, my house, garden hose.....

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...gun-makers-for-derailing-assault-weapons-ban/

ATM

Campaign Veteran
This woman is so ignorant about firearms and their components that I'm almost embarrassed for her, even if she is a democrat.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._high-capacity_magazines_can_be_reloaded.html

Is there an extended video clip (magazine?) which shows the others falling out of their chairs, pointing and laughing at her?

That's right up there with the classic McCarthy "shoulder thing that goes up" barrel shroud. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
Is there an extended video clip (magazine?) which shows the others falling out of their chairs, pointing and laughing at her?

That's right up there with the classic McCarthy "shoulder thing that goes up" barrel shroud. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U

Last year I saw a video of Feinstein referring to "assault magazines". I almost couldn't believe what I had just heard.

And I just watched the link you supplied. "A thing that goes up". She said that with a straight face after having admitted she didn't know what it was.

Last edited:

Fallschirjmäger

Very politically incorrect, and I know it doesn't make sense but.....
The phrase "Democrats making decisions about guns is like Christians trying to decide how many pages the Torah should have" just ran through my head.

marine77

what about that black lady from years back, I forget her name, but she was talking about making safer bullets, uh yeah, let's use paper wads,lol.

motoxmann

what about that black lady from years back, I forget her name, but she was talking about making safer bullets, uh yeah, let's use paper wads,lol.

LOL! Safer Bullets!! that's awesome!

"yeah, so this dude tried robbing me and raping my wife at knifepoint. Lucky for me I had my gun and I shot him with my safe bullets. unfortunately all that did was piss him off even more and instead of just robbing and raping, he stabbed me 47 times, made me watch him rape my wife while immobile and in excruciating pain slowly bleeding out, killed my wife, then finally slit my throat, and got away with just a couple bruises from the safe bullets. so here we are at the pearly gates"

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
The stuff that these Democrats say is hilarious sometimes. I think if half of them got their heads out of their butts and just went shooting that they'd have a great time and maybe (big maybe) learn something in the process

1245A Defender

Wowwie!!!

"yeah, so this dude tried robbing me and raping my wife at knifepoint. Lucky for me I had my gun and I shot him with my safe bullets. unfortunately all that did was piss him off even more and instead of just robbing and raping, he stabbed me 47 times, made me watch him rape my wife while immobile and in excruciating pain slowly bleeding out, killed my wife, then finally slit my throat, and got away with just a couple bruises from the safe bullets. so here we are at the pearly gates"

This is Classic!!!
I want to get some "safe bullets" for my guns too..
Now I feel bad, cause my guns only have really dangerous hollow point, high velosity, killer bullets in them.
Think about how many robbers and rapists who would be saved by these.
We should do everything we can to spare the lives of these poor souls.

Freedom1Man

Why don't most people know the difference between a magazine and a clip?

A stripper clip (clip) is used for loading magazines faster and more comfortable manor.

Magazines hold the ammo ready to feed into the chamber/action.

OC for ME

I guess this story would be told to St. Peter while waiting to pass through the Pearly Gates.