• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Discounted NRA memberships available - For new members and renewals

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
Its been a few months, so I figured that it was about time to make these available again for anyone interested....

As an NRA recruiter, I can offer special discounted memberships. If anyone is interested in these discounts, send me a pm with your address. I'll mail the application form to you and then you can mail it back to me when completed.

The discounts are:

One year - $25 instead of $35
Three years - $70 instead of $85
Five years - $100 instead of $125
Life - $750 instead of $1000 (You can also do the "easy pay life membership" which is $25 per quarter until $750 is paid off.)
Disabled Vet / Distinguished Life (age 65+) - $375 instead of $1000
Junior memberships (age 18 and under) are available for $15
Associate memberships (no magazine subscription) are available for $10

If you are interested, shoot me a pm here or an email to training@proactiveshooters.com and I'll drop the application in the mail to you. If you know that you just want the One year membership for $25, I can send you the application form or you can join online via our NRA recruiter webpage - https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XP019625. Please only use the webpage for the one year memberships as the webpage doesn't list the discounts for longer memberships. Those must be done via the application form that we send out.

Thanks!
Jim Reynolds