• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glad I live in Wisconsin

anmut

Don't kid yourself though - we need to stay constantly vigilant against the tyrants that would just LOVE to turn WI into the next NY or CT.

Firearms Iinstuctor

We have had some good gains in Wis. don't kid yourself there people here who would ban,confiscate and destroy and rights to a friearm for any reason if they could get away with it.

Law abider

We have had some good gains in Wis. don't kid yourself there people here who would ban,confiscate and destroy and rights to a friearm for any reason if they could get away with it.

Yeah like that StCroix County DA. I suppose they don't know nor care about the constitution. I am reading a book by Wayne LaPierre that he wrote in the mid 90s on gun control freaks on the loose. Too bad I can't find an updated version.

tomm1963

Don't kid yourself though - we need to stay constantly vigilant against the tyrants that would just LOVE to turn WI into the next NY or CT.

Think about what we would be looking at if Doyle and the Democraps were still in power.

anmut

Think about what we would be looking at if Doyle and the Democraps were still in power.

I can tell you what it would look like. Weed would be legal. Black rifles wouldn't be. Neither would magazines that held anymore than 5 rounds and hollow point bullets would all have to be locked away in safes at the local police stations.

pkbites

I can tell you what it would look like. Weed would be legal. Black rifles wouldn't be. Neither would magazines that held anymore than 5 rounds and hollow point bullets would all have to be locked away in safes at the local police stations.

5 rounds my red haired buttocks!

The left wants absolute and TOTAL disarmament! They don't want anyone to have anything, with the exception of themselves! They would ban everything, right down to single shot Muskets from 1776!

They do not believe in self defense in any form. Not only does it subtract from your need for relying on the government, the odds are the scumbag you'd be defending your self from is one of their real constituents.

The gun grabbers don't give a rip about fighting crime, they don't care about safety of police, and their concern over children is a lie! The grabbers want a completely disarmed populace! Once that happens they can really move ahead with their plans, acting on their absolute hatred of America and all of it's freedoms.

Law abider

5 rounds my red haired buttocks!

The left wants absolute and total disarmament! They don't want anyone to have anything, with the exception of themselves! They would ban everything, right down to single shot muskets from 1776!

They do not believe in self defense in any form. Not only does it subtract from your need for relying on the government, the odds are the scumbag you'd be defending your self from is one of their real constituents.

The gun grabbers don't give a rip about fighting crime, they don't care about safety of police, and their concern over children is a lie! The grabbers want a completely disarmed populace! Once that happens they can really move ahead with their plans, acting on their absolute hatred of america and all of it's freedoms.

preach it pikbites!!!!!!!