• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bought a new toy!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
mem 1977 turns the same BS humor back on the two folks bad-mouthing cr@ppy Tupperware in the hopes of getting their mitts on it, and one of them gets his kinickers in a twist.

Yes, the suggested social interlude with Obama was crude, but I do not believe it reached the point of violating Rule #9 or Rule #15.

On a personal note, I would like to thank the OP for taking that piece of thermoplastic off the shelves and arranging to hide it from further public view. What the OP uses in the privacy of his own home to keep importasnt papers from blowing around is nobody's business but his own.

stay safe.

DrakeZ07

Well that escalated quickly.

Hey Mem, tell ya what, I'll give you my Hi-point .40, and 300rnds of ammo, and take that POS off your hands. You need something that you can bust skulls with when the mag's run dry. That Glock couldn't squish a flea.

davidmcbeth

Banned

flb_78

Is this to be open carried?

I have to ask since if the topic is specifically related to open carry, it shouldn't be in this forum, but instead, in the open topic forum..

:D

HearseGuy

Great buy man! You won't be disappointed dont feed into what people that hate on Glocks say. It might be your perfect gun, you might hate it. But only you should decide.

My EDC is a Gen 4 17 and I love it. Its also my night stand gun and my flash light :) Its a great price of equipment for me*

In all seriousness this was kind of funny tho lol

snip What the OP uses in the privacy of his own home to keep importasnt papers from blowing around is nobody's business but his own.

stay safe.

*personal opinion. I'm sure some would name 6,328 different guns that are better than mine, but my G17 is my preference. Thanks lol

self preservation

I was joking too. LOL I know that people think my sense of humor isn't the best. Oh well...

"A German sausage maker walks into a bakery and say's 'I kill you all'..." (hold for applause and laughter)

Last edited: