• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

permit issuing

FORD78

Anyone know about how many weeks permits are taking as of lately. I know some states are backed up to almost 6 month wait. Ive heard some say for AZ they have got theres back in a week or so.

FreeInAZ

Since AZ just recently made it possible to get a CCW via online classes with no range time they have been flooded with apps. Going on 8 weeks for my wife - who called & was told they just started working on it last week. :eek:
Sad part is we both took the "full classes". Not the Nintendo classes. :rolleyes: Arizona should have a class A permit for the "real" course folks & a class B permit for online folks. This way a state like Nevada that just stopped honoring ALL AZ Permits could simple say we will not honor AZ class B permits. Seems unfair to suddenly deny people who you just accepted and meet your training requirements...???

Last edited:

FORD78

agreed x10! im a michigan resident jumped through all the hoops and they are nickn me on a ticket nearly 8 yrs ago. im right on border of indiana and spend most of my free time in indiana and they are behind like 6 months on permits also.