• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Charlotte meet and greet 5/4

Jamesm760

I'm good for every other weekend (& every other Friday evening) plus ever Tuesday evening.

Ok so based on what I'm getting from everyone... Saturdays would be our day, when you say every other weekend... we would just need to see what weekend you would be free on. Also, would we do the meet-ups every other week, monthly etc.

Jamesm760

So let me try this:
Saturday, May 4 2013, 1PM

Parkway House Family Restaurant
3770 Concord Parkway South Concord, NC 28027
(704) 788-3002

Yes/No ?

Last edited:

G22shooter

Campaign Veteran
Re: Charlotte meet and greet?

So let me try this:
Saturday, May 4 2013, 1PM

(704) 788-3002

Yes/No ?

I have some training to do in Salisbury on Saturday morning, so I would ask if we could meet later... But don't let me stand in the way.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Jamesm760

I have some training to do in Salisbury on Saturday morning, so I would ask if we could meet later... But don't let me stand in the way.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

So let me try this:
Saturday, May 4 2013, 4PM

(704) 788-3002

Yes/No ?

Jamesm760

Please respond if you are able to attend the first meet.

When: Saturday, May 4 2013, 4PM

Where:Parkway House Family Restaurant
(704) 788-3002

Are you coming? Yes/No

(if bringing anyone with you, let me know so I can call the establishment couple days before to inform them of how many people to expect.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attending:

Jamesm760 (possible +1)
G22shooter

Last edited:

Jamesm760

Any one else coming this Sat?

(704) 788-3002

Are you coming? Yes/No
(if bringing anyone with you, let me know so I can call the establishment couple days before to inform them of how many people to expect.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attending:

Jamesm760 (possible +1)
G22shooter

Jamesm760

Where are all the people that were interested?

Count me "+1", too.

Where:parkway House Family Restaurant
(704) 788-3002

Are you coming? Yes/No
Attending:

Jamesm760 (possible +1)
G22shooter +1

Jamesm760

Updated.

Put me down for +1 at the moment, although that might change if I bring a kid or two with me.

(704) 788-3002

Are you coming? Yes/No
Attending:

Jamesm760 (possible +1)
G22shooter +1
carolina guy +1-3

Jamesm760

I called to try to make a reservation, Lady that answered the phone said they don't do that o_O

Then she asked how many people and what time, asked for my name and said she would have a table for us. So let us hope it works. :)

G22shooter

Campaign Veteran
I called to try to make a reservation, Lady that answered the phone said they don't do that o_O

Then she asked how many people and what time, asked for my name and said she would have a table for us. So let us hope it works. :)

I'm on the way there. Wearing a gray t-shirt ("I plead the 2nd") and a blue ball cap (National Association for Gun Rights).

Jamesm760

Meet #1 was great!

I will say, that big pickle burger was amazing!! Had a great time, and I believe we got some reactions(Keen has the story on that lol), but great meet. Very nice to meet Keen and Cecelia( sorry if I misspelled any names)! Let us begin the planning for the next one now.

WHEN:
May 18th
3PM

WHERE:
Hendrix BBQ
2488 Statesville Boulevard Salisbury, NC 28147
Get directions

(704) 633-9838

Since I know this is far from Charlotte, please voice any concerns, Keen said there was a possibilty to eat, then go to the Rowan County Wildlife Association. How ever if there is any problem with this, we can go to Parkway House Fam restaurant again then go to the Eagle range in Concord.

As far as Date and time, does it work for you guys?

Last edited: