Thread: N.Y. Dad's Guns get all but taken for 10yr old sons actions

N.Y. Dad's Guns get all but taken for 10yr old sons actions

https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1...ddc119e6048f5d I KNOW THIS IS A NEW YORK STORY BUT IT SHOULD CONCERN EVERYONE.

I'm not clicking the link without a FUQ

Also I know that link leads to google mail login, and not a news story
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Banned
    I hope the OP is not trying to deceive us. He needs to make sure that his link is on the up-and-up, and he needs to post an FUQ.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I hope the OP is not trying to deceive us. He needs to make sure that his link is on the up-and-up, and he needs to post an FUQ.
    You have been deceived ....

Speedy: LOCAL League Sec/Treasurer, Information Officer
    AKA: Hero Hog, Dr. Speed, "The Brass Mangler" and "That fat, old, balding, Grey-bearded gimpy guy"

I don't have NEAR enough ammo on hand. `nuff said.

NRA Life Member, LSA, USN-DAV

"Stay safe..." - Paul "Skidmark" Henick, RIP

FUQ for the story at the link in the quoted passage (OP's link wen to some google mail page)

Mayer got a call from the Suffolk County Pistol Licensing Bureau. He was reportedly told that his license would be suspended and police would arrive at his house the next morning to retrieve his handguns. Acting quickly on the advice of his attorney, Mayer transferred all 15 of his handguns to his friend to prevent them from being confiscated. He also transferred his long arms to a local gun store out of fear that police would attempt to confiscate them as well.
    Last edited by We-the-People; 04-07-2013 at 11:41 PM.
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

New York.....nuff said.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare