Thread: Ban children ! Seems where ever they are, killings happen

Banned

Ban children ! Seems where ever they are, killings happen

http://news.yahoo.com/two-adults-dea...204128902.html

GATINEAU, Quebec (Reuters) - A shooting at a daycare center near Ottawa on Friday left two adults dead,

Need to ban children !!!

Founder's Club Member
    China actually has a partial ban on children already in place. Doesn't work.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    China actually has a partial ban on children already in place. Doesn't work.
    Their ban is weak ....

If you outlaw children, only outlaws will have children.
    What I told my wife when she said my steel Baby Eagle .45 was heavy, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it."-Boris the Blade

MOLON LABE

Banning children wuill not solve anything. If you remove one set of victims (children) criminals will just find another set (senior citizens?).

We need to address the root cause of criminal behavior. Peer-reviewed research indicates, with a 99.99%+ rate of certainty, that all criminals had consumed di-hydro oxide within the 24 hours prior to committing their crime. Most had done so within the preceeding 12 hours, and some as shortly as mere minutes before committing their crime!

I say if we ban di-hydro oxide we will make a large actual dent in the crime rate.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Uh, Skid, that's di-hydro monoxide. Stuff kills a lot of people every year and destroys a lot of property. Yep, let's ban that immediately.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Ban children ! Seems where ever they are, killings happen

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    Uh, Skid, that's di-hydro monoxide. Stuff kills a lot of people every year and destroys a lot of property. Yep, let's ban that immediately.
    Hey hey, it's all in moderation....I saw a guy drink a gallon of that stuff and he was just fine.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

But if a teaspoon gets into your lungs, it can kill you.

Not to mention it can dissolve iron and steel.
    What I told my wife when she said my steel Baby Eagle .45 was heavy, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it."-Boris the Blade

MOLON LABE