• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ban children ! Seems where ever they are, killings happen

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Banning children wuill not solve anything. If you remove one set of victims (children) criminals will just find another set (senior citizens?).

We need to address the root cause of criminal behavior. Peer-reviewed research indicates, with a 99.99%+ rate of certainty, that all criminals had consumed di-hydro oxide within the 24 hours prior to committing their crime. Most had done so within the preceeding 12 hours, and some as shortly as mere minutes before committing their crime!

I say if we ban di-hydro oxide we will make a large actual dent in the crime rate.

stay safe.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Uh, Skid, that's di-hydro monoxide. Stuff kills a lot of people every year and destroys a lot of property. Yep, let's ban that immediately.

Hey hey, it's all in moderation....I saw a guy drink a gallon of that stuff and he was just fine.

ron73440

But if a teaspoon gets into your lungs, it can kill you.

Not to mention it can dissolve iron and steel.