Thread: PA ACTION ITEM - Senator Toomey needs to hold the line!

Moderator / Administrator

PA ACTION ITEM - Senator Toomey needs to hold the line!

FIRST - hit this action link at http://www.capwiz.com/gunowners/issu...ertid=62572731

Toomey needs to hold the line.

ACTION: Contact Senator Toomey and urge him to support the Paul-Cruz-Lee filibuster and to OPPOSE any move to proceed to a gun control extravaganza (which includes the Feinstein ban) - as that will be regarded as a vote in favor of Feinstein.

THEN - Call Senator Toomey and register your opposition to ALL gun control at 202-224-4254. Be firm. But be polite.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

We're calling him OneTermToomey. He won by the skin of his teeth by votes he won't see next election.

One of his aids told us she had been answering the phones all day long and every single call was
    opposed to his proposal.
    While many claim to support the right to keep and bear arms, precious few support the practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    We're calling him OneTermToomey. He won by the skin of his teeth by votes he won't see next election.

One of his aids told us she had been answering the phones all day long and every single call was
    opposed to his proposal.
    Good. Most voters don't have gun control at the top of their list of issues, except maybe some liberals. Thus, Toomey will lose way more votes than any he might gain. Make no mistake, this ineffectual proposal will lead to more of our rights being taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Forty-five View Post
    ... Toomey will lose way more votes than any he might gain. Make no mistake, this ineffectual proposal will lead to more of our rights being taken.
    I for one agree with you and I for one am very disappointed with Toomey.

If he were as smart as he would like us to believe, he would steer clear of any and all attempts at "gun control" but then I guess he's not as smart as he would like us to believe.

Just my opinion.

tyc