• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PA ACTION ITEM - Senator Toomey needs to hold the line!

Mike

Site Co-Founder
FIRST - hit this action link at http://www.capwiz.com/gunowners/issues/alert/?alertid=62572731

Toomey needs to hold the line.

ACTION: Contact Senator Toomey and urge him to support the Paul-Cruz-Lee filibuster and to OPPOSE any move to proceed to a gun control extravaganza (which includes the Feinstein ban) - as that will be regarded as a vote in favor of Feinstein.

THEN - Call Senator Toomey and register your opposition to ALL gun control at 202-224-4254. Be firm. But be polite.

Curmudgeon

We're calling him OneTermToomey. He won by the skin of his teeth by votes he won't see next election.

One of his aids told us she had been answering the phones all day long and every single call was
opposed to his proposal.

Forty-five

We're calling him OneTermToomey. He won by the skin of his teeth by votes he won't see next election.

One of his aids told us she had been answering the phones all day long and every single call was
opposed to his proposal.

Good. Most voters don't have gun control at the top of their list of issues, except maybe some liberals. Thus, Toomey will lose way more votes than any he might gain. Make no mistake, this ineffectual proposal will lead to more of our rights being taken.

tyc

... Toomey will lose way more votes than any he might gain. Make no mistake, this ineffectual proposal will lead to more of our rights being taken.

I for one agree with you and I for one am very disappointed with Toomey.

If he were as smart as he would like us to believe, he would steer clear of any and all attempts at "gun control" but then I guess he's not as smart as he would like us to believe.

Just my opinion.

tyc