• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

When Dogs Attack. Self Defense Against Animals?

WalkingWolf

I never utilized the word illegal. One cannot cite what one never claimed.

Quit playing childish games! You asked for a cite for what is not against the law, for a claim that it is legal to use force to protect from a animal attack. You implied that one should not do it in Wisconsin prior to his post. Now put up, and stop playing troll.

Mr Face

Quit playing childish games! You asked for a cite for what is not against the law, for a claim that it is legal to use force to protect from a animal attack. You implied that one should not do it in Wisconsin prior to his post. Now put up, and stop playing troll.

You keep trying to tell me what I implied. You have absolutely no idea what my interpretation is. You and the other person are saying it is not against the law in all 50 states. Are you sure about that? Where is your cite? I seriously doubt you know the pertaining statutes for every state.

WalkingWolf

You keep trying to tell me what I implied. You have absolutely no idea what my interpretation is. You and the other person are saying it is not against the law in all 50 states. Are you sure about that? Where is your cite? I seriously doubt you know the pertaining statutes for every state.

Answer the question that Mar and I asked you!

It is not against the law because there is no law against it. If you believe there is put it up, and do it before I report you for your troll behavior.

Mr Face

Answer the question that Mar and I asked you!

It is not against the law because there is no law against it. If you believe there is put it up, and do it before I report you for your troll behavior.

How do you know there is no law against it in any of the 50 states? Where is your cite?

Once again, I never stated legal or illegal law in my posts. Get it? Report and then report yourself for childish behavior.

WalkingWolf

How do you know there is no law against it in any of the 50 states? Where is your cite?

Once again, I never stated legal or illegal law in my posts. Get it? Report and then report yourself for childish behavior.

If you believe there is then it is up to YOU to cite the law. NOW you have made the claim, cite the law?!?

Mr Face

If you believe there is then it is up to YOU to cite the law. NOW you have made the claim, cite the law?!?

I never made any claims pertaining to any state law, be it legal or illegal. The marshaul person did. Never mentioned any law in any of my posts. If you can find where I did, post it.

WalkingWolf

If you are claiming there is a law~CITE IT! Otherwise knock it off, members in good standing to not have to provide cites for what does not exist.

Mr Face

If you are claiming there is a law~CITE IT! Otherwise knock it off, members in good standing to not have to provide cites for what does not exist.

One more time, How do you or Marshaul know? Since Marshaul initiated the claim of what the statutes are in all 50 states, it is his responsibility to cite.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
One more time, How do you or Marshaul know? Since Marshaul initiated the claim of what the statutes are in all 50 states, it is his responsibility to cite.

A: I already proved that you are indeed implying legal ramifications. That you deny it is merely proof of your trollery.

B: There is no need to cite laws which do not exist. In fact, one cannot cite that which doesn't exist.

I'm done with you. For real this time.

WalkingWolf

A: I already proved that you are indeed implying legal ramifications. That you deny it is merely proof of your trollery.

B: There is no need to cite laws which do not exist. In fact, one cannot cite that which doesn't exist.

+1

Mr Face

You proved absolutely nothing. It is your imagination running wild with what you think I said and in all actuality I did not.

B: You are the one who initiated discussion about statutes in all 50 states and now all of a sudden, poof, they do not exist.

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
I wouldn't deign to reply to **** Face again, but I would point out to the forum that claiming that something is legal is a claim of an absence of law prohibiting that something, and again that no cite can be provided for something which does not exist.

WalkingWolf

I wouldn't deign to reply to **** Face again, but I would point out to the forum that claiming that something is legal is a claim of an absence of law prohibiting that something, and again that no cite can be provided for something which does not exist.

Hopefully the mods will step in to put a stop to his trollery. I usually do not go for banning members for them trolling, but when a member only trolls, and then disregards the rules and that seems to be his only purpose he needs to go buh bye.