Thread: votes for and against the unconstitutional bill 1160

votes for and against the unconstitutional bill 1160

I have attached the voting record on Bill 1160 showing both the good guys (in blue) and those which have broken their oaths to protect & defend the Constitution.
    Please share and remember BEFORE & DURING the next election.

Banned
    I take it that this is for a specific State? Since you don't identify your location in your profile, not even a State, can you put that in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I take it that this is for a specific State? Since you don't identify your location in your profile, not even a State, can you put that in this thread?
    this is in regards to the nasty unconstitutional bill that just became law here in CT
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.” ~Thomas Jefferson
    www.CTCarry.com

Banned

votes for and against the unconstitutional bill 1160

Thanks. This being posted outside the CT forum, the post should identify the State. Had the poster included a State in his profile, that could have been helpful too.

Folks from CT should correct this, or (if they care about Liberty) move.

Personally, I will never move back to NY. Federalism creates a marketplace of governments. We should use it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

we're doing the best we can. at least I am
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.” ~Thomas Jefferson
    www.CTCarry.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post

Folks from CT should correct this, or (if they care about Liberty) move.

<o>

Move? Interesting ... I'm not changing that's for sure. But ya just cannot keep moving, right?

Banned
    I am convinced that there are a lot of folks out there who scream about Liberty, but seem to willingly live through subjugation.

Folks like Jackson and Sharpton justify their existence by being professional bellyachers. I see no reason why that mentality would not exist in the Liberty community either. If the situation were ever to be fixed, these folks'd have no raison d'etre. I think I will refer to the practice as Liberty-baiting.