• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

votes for and against the unconstitutional bill 1160

peterkuck

I have attached the voting record on Bill 1160 showing both the good guys (in blue) and those which have broken their oaths to protect & defend the Constitution.
Please share and remember BEFORE & DURING the next election.

Attachments

• representatives who voted for our constitutional rights.pdf
    39.1 KB · Views: 93
  • bill 1160 votes from house.pdf
    61.2 KB · Views: 84
  • bill 1160 votes from senate.pdf
    35.8 KB · Views: 79
  • senators who voted for our constitutional rights.pdf
    8.7 KB · Views: 73

eye95

I take it that this is for a specific State? Since you don't identify your location in your profile, not even a State, can you put that in this thread?

motoxmann

I take it that this is for a specific State? Since you don't identify your location in your profile, not even a State, can you put that in this thread?

this is in regards to the nasty unconstitutional bill that just became law here in CT

eye95

Thanks. This being posted outside the CT forum, the post should identify the State. Had the poster included a State in his profile, that could have been helpful too.

Folks from CT should correct this, or (if they care about Liberty) move.

Personally, I will never move back to NY. Federalism creates a marketplace of governments. We should use it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

eye95

I am convinced that there are a lot of folks out there who scream about Liberty, but seem to willingly live through subjugation.

Folks like Jackson and Sharpton justify their existence by being professional bellyachers. I see no reason why that mentality would not exist in the Liberty community either. If the situation were ever to be fixed, these folks'd have no raison d'etre. I think I will refer to the practice as Liberty-baiting.