• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mayor's for Peace !

mastiff69

FYI, the mayors for peace, (aka) mayor bloombergs anti group, is working on Battle Creek City Commissioners, they are trying to get the commission to support the agenda that bloombergs pushing Grrr!

Check with your local commission, & make sure that they are aware, that you do not support any anti firearm causes !

In fact see about adding a motion to support all homes shall be required to have a firearm, except felon's & anti firearm supporters. :)
I am sure that this group in Battle Creek is not the only group working over the Commisioners!

TheQ

I spoke to Joel Fulton about this on Saturday. I'll be cooperating and coordinating counter efforts with him.

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
When I saw the title of the thread, I thought he meant 'piece', and we'd be talking about this-

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/you-cant-make-this-st-up-anti-gun-mayor-busted-for-attempted-gay-sex-at-gunpoint/

'James Schiliro, a.k.a. Jay Schiliro, the mayor of Marcus Hook, a small town in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, faces charges of official oppression, reckless endangerment, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, and furnishing a minor with alcohol.

Schiliro, 38, allegedly ordered a local police officer to bring a 20-year-old male friend to his home, where the mayor plied him with alcohol, and made sexual advances which the man refused. Schiliro allegedly brandished several handguns and fired one of them into the floor in an apparent attempt to intimidate the young man, who reportedly was in fear of his life.'

FreeInAZ

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought he meant 'piece', and we'd be talking about this-

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/you-cant-make-this-st-up-anti-gun-mayor-busted-for-attempted-gay-sex-at-gunpoint/

'James Schiliro, a.k.a. Jay Schiliro, the mayor of Marcus Hook, a small town in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, faces charges of official oppression, reckless endangerment, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, and furnishing a minor with alcohol.

Schiliro, 38, allegedly ordered a local police officer to bring a 20-year-old male friend to his home, where the mayor plied him with alcohol, and made sexual advances which the man refused. Schiliro allegedly brandished several handguns and fired one of them into the floor in an apparent attempt to intimidate the young man, who reportedly was in fear of his life.'

Of course the LEO complied...so much for law enforcement. As I said before absolute power breeds absolute contempt for the "law". Wonder how many other illegal orders this officer has followed before this...:(

Last edited:

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
Of course the LEO complied...so much for law enforcement. As I said before absolute power breeds absolute contempt for the "law". Wonder how many other illegal orders this officer has followed before this...:(

Illegal orders, or was he complicit? I can't imagine anyone asking a 'random' employee to procure a young man for the express purpose of deviant sex, unless that 'random' employee was also involved in the act.

FreeInAZ

Illegal orders, or was he complicit? I can't imagine anyone asking a 'random' employee to procure a young man for the express purpose of deviant sex, unless that 'random' employee was also involved in the act.

Good point. This is so twisted, I doubt we will ever know the full truth. Some criminal's in power here for sure.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

BGordon42

Formerly St. Louis, MI, now New Haven, Indiana, US
This does not appear to be appropriate for OCDO. I see no reference to anti OC, anti personal self-defence, or anti RKBA.

Mayors for Peace would seem to be only about nuclear disarmament and I can find no connection to Bloomberg or anti gun/self defense even after extensive searching much beyond the info links below.

http://www.mayorsforpeace.org/english/index.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayors_for_Peace

Maybe MFP is being confused with MAIG? http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns.org/html/home/home.shtml