Thread: 15,000+ Law Enforcement Officers say NO to more gun laws in 4/4/2013-4/13 survey

15,000+ Law Enforcement Officers say NO to more gun laws in 4/4/2013-4/13 survey

Below is the link to the survey. Supposedly this was sent to the 40,000+ members of PoliceOne.com and 15,000+ responded. I don't know how legit this organization is but am hoping we have some current or former LEOs who can shed some light on the group. Pretty much 70%-80% of the in the field LEOs were very pro 2nd amendment, pro citizen gun rights and a little squishy on open carry (about 50%/50%). It is to your advantage to read the whole survey and see what the LEOs in the weeds think. Very pro citizens 2nd amendment rights and pretty much criminals/mental problems/straw buyers are the problem

http://ddq74coujkv1i.cloudfront.net/...mmary_2013.pdf

NAVYBLUE

Quote Originally Posted by NAVYBLUE View Post
    Below is the link to the survey. Supposedly this was sent to the 40,000+ members of PoliceOne.com and 15,000+ responded. I don't know how legit this organization is but am hoping we have some current or former LEOs who can shed some light on the group. Pretty much 70%-80% of the in the field LEOs were very pro 2nd amendment, pro citizen gun rights and a little squishy on open carry (about 50%/50%). It is to your advantage to read the whole survey and see what the LEOs in the weeds think. Very pro citizens 2nd amendment rights and pretty much criminals/mental problems/straw buyers are the problem

http://ddq74coujkv1i.cloudfront.net/...mmary_2013.pdf

NAVYBLUE
    I already started a thread on this topic....

But policeone is a legit source, it's a publication and online resource dedicated to LEOs. In order to be a member the website has to verify the applicants status, (usually by calling the department, verifying their employment, then calling again to speak to the applicant on the department phone) as an LEO or retired LEO
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member