Thread: Lynden gun show 13/14 april

Lynden gun show 13/14 april

Whatcom County OCDO will have a table at the Lynden Gun show this weekend. We are looking for volunteers to "man the table" both Saturday and Sunday. Stop by and spend a bit of time at the table. Remember people we need to get the OCDO word out, Citizenship is a Verb!!

Address is:1775 Front St., Lynden, WA The Lynden Fairgrounds.
    Last edited by MSG Laigaie; 04-09-2013 at 08:37 PM. Reason: spelig and fat fingers
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    I might have to work this weekend John, I'll see what I can do. Did you contact Calvin? He might be interested in helping out?
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

I have not personally contacted anyone other than the usual suspects.
    Did you get the word on the charges for the table this weekend??
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Re: Lynden gun show 13/14 april

Can we oc at the show or is it like other sites that prohibit it? I will talk to the wife, we might be able to make it on Saturday.

Scott
    Too lazy to do a blog! Follow me on Twitter instead! @6ShotScott

Unloaded, tied, that kind of stuff. I let the action down on my weapon and then reholster. Private property, their rules, no worries. I will rearm as I leave. The show operator, Victoria, is very pro-Open Carry.

I worked the table saturday, quite a bit of activity. Passed out eighty brochures and had some very engaging conversation. Sunday was good. Shorter hours and Boomboy and his Sweet Baboo stood at Freedoms Gate for the day. There was only one pic as evidence of the deed, but it was done by a canadiane and she is holding it hostage.

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Unloaded, tied, that kind of stuff. I let the action down on my weapon and then reholster. Private property, their rules, no worries. I will rearm as I leave. The show operator, Victoria, is very pro-Open Carry.
    If the show operator is pro-OC, why is the show anti-OC?

Victoria is as PRO 2A as anyone on this forum and more so than a few I could name. Think about it.....the word is L...I...A...B...I...L...I...T...Y

I offered my weapon, as requested, Victoria ran a tie thru it, I ran the slide forward and put it back in the holster where it lives. I OCd all da, albeit unloaded.